Identifying school government incentive opportunities
Regulatory bodies support school energy management programs and as a result, from time to time, offer funding incentives to organizations and institutions like schools to offset the costs of energy management. Rede stays abreast of such programs and can quickly identify programs that may fit your school districts’ needs.
Securing government funding incentives
Rede is experienced at managing the funding incentive application process and can take care of the following tasks:
- Management and submission of application on your behalf
- Determine incentive dollar value
- Receive formal approval and execute project according to application requirements
- Manage and deliver milestone reports
- Complete your project, return online and complete declaration and invoice reconciliation form
- Ensure incentive cheque is paid to you
We are adept at handling, and can provide aid in, your CNAR, CNCP, SEP, and 10-year capital planning, as well as manage all BC Hydro and Fortis BC incentive applications.